Join Our Team
WORK WITH THE BEST!
About Realty Billings
Realty Billings is committed to delivering the highest standard of client service in the real estate industry. We value the trust our clients place in us, and we are committed to our client’s successes.
Complacency is not part of our culture – past success does not mean what we did yesterday is good enough for tomorrow. We are results driven, and approach every task with passion, responsibility, creativity and innovation.
Through teamwork, unparalleled industry expertise and our unwavering commitment to client service, Realty Billings breaks the traditional agent business model, emerging as the industry leader in service and innovation.
What we’re looking for:
Real Estate Listing Assistant:
Are you interested in all things real estate? We’re hiring a professional and proactive listing assistant to support our listing agent and office. This is an extraordinary opportunity for someone who loves working with people and real estate. MUST have/or obtain your MT real estate license if hired (If not-we’ll show you how). The ideal candidate is highly organized, great communication skills, handling multiple duties at once, diving into new challenges, technologically savvy, and has an understanding of real estate in a support role. Your main job is to grow in relationships between our team and clients. This is a role revolving 100% around service!
Amber Uhren Broker/Owner of Realty Billings is in need of someone to help keep her world running efficiently- with great attention to detail and a passion for helping in all facets of business and life. Provide a cover letter explaining why you are the perfect candidate
- Willing to come to work every day
- Flexible in job duties in an ever-changing balance and environment
- Willing to switch gears without frustration
- Detailed oriented
- Team player
- Willing to talk to clients/new business
- Show homes when needed (valid Driver’s License/Vehicle required)
- Able to handle high-stress work environment
- Willing to learn from training videos on own (online videos)
- Experienced in Google Suite, Facebook, Instagram
- Extremely well organized, and able to organize others as well
- Willing to do things outside of your job description. We’re a small company and we wear many hats.
- Has real estate license or is willing to pursue one
- Driven to create an excellent customer service experience for each client
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Easily navigates basic computer programs, can create clear spreadsheets using Excel and can use Google Workplace